I've been tagged by Em for a "seven things" meme. I don't really know what that is but here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are seven slightly dull facts about myself.
1. I have now lived in Tasmania for 10 years. Good grief how time flies.
2. My high school music teacher was Russell Kent in Christchurch, NZ. He said I should go into composition, but I thought all composers were dead.
3. I went to the Alice Smith School when we lived in Malaysia. Last year at pre-kinder, Alexander made a new friend named Oscar. Turns out that Oscar's mum Sally also went to the Alice Smith School. We couldn't believe the co-incidence.
4. I love eating Salada crackers with butter on them. David says it's just an excuse to eat the butter. I don't do this very often.
5. I always crave Asian food when we're travelling out of Tassie.
6. I can't work unless my office is tidy. Of course, this may be yet another method of procrastination.
7. Currently my hair is falling out, has gone virtually straight, and I have lost 19 kilos since having Lillian, my little Liposuctor. Breastfeeding seems to drain everything from my body.
I don't know seven people with blogs who haven't already been tagged for this, so here are a few:
Yid-Ee and Steph